- Between now and July 3rd, tag your Instagram tattoo pictures with #TribalBishopTattoo1.
- Submissions will be judged by the number of Instagram ‘likes’, Chuey Quintanar, Steve Soto, Franco Vescovi, and Sabina Kelley.
- Prizes* will be awarded for Best Portrait, Best Black and Grey, and Best Color.
- Winners will receive a Bishop rotary machine, $300 Tribal Gear Gift Certificates, a limited edition Chuey Quintanar print, a signed Steve Soto tattoo book, and a Sabina Kelley calendar.
* – Contestants should note this contest is for tattoo artists only, and prizes will not be awarded to anyone who is not a tattoo artist.
It should be interested to see the response from the community on this. I wonder why the decision was made to only allow tattoo artists to participate in this? You would think they would have a much larger response if they allowed all tattoo enthusiasts to tag Instagram pictures as well. Regardless of my personal opinion, I think it’s awesome that Tribal Gear and Bishop Rotary are doing something different, and I’m excited to see the work that gets entered. I know I’ll be search the hashtag #TribalBishopTattoo1 on Hashgr.am to check the work out.